Membership: The Foundation of Our Future
The Arc of Polk County, a local chapter of The Arc Oregon and The Arc of the United States, is a member-based organization. Your support enables The Arc to:
- Offer guidance to those who need help and those who want to help
- Make the public aware of the needs, rights and abilities of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Develop and promote effective programs and services
- And more…
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in the affairs of the local, state and national chapters of The Arc
- Representation in local, state and national policy forums
- Reduced cost at conventions, conferences, special events and trainings
- Receiving our local newsletter, full of up-to-date information on the organization and intellectual and developmental disabilities
Membership is Free!
Become a member by submitting your completed membership application now!